Available as Sets of 2 in sizes:
- 1/4 Cup - 60 ml
- 1/2 Cup -120 ml
- 1 Cup - 240 ml
- Set of 2: 1/4 Cups ( 60 ml) Version 2
- v2: Wider cup with more heft for quicker scoops and easier table top use
- Designed as dedicated leave-in scoops for daily usage items such as coffee beans, dry pet food, rice, sugar, flour, and other recipe items. Long handle for easy access when left in a container
- Premium Quality Polished Stainless Steel. Durable metal made and intended to last for generations
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Laser-etched measurements on handle and bottom for easy viewing
This is the latest version of the Honey Bear Kitchen 1/4 Cup which has more heft, is wider and shorter than the previous. This improvement allows for quick scoops and easier use when dropping or pouring items into the cup to measure instead of scooping them up.
These are sold with the intention to use as a leave-in scoop. Leave one dedicated to your coffee beans and the other dedicated to your flour container, protein powder, pancake mix, or whatever you please. If you have a furry friend, you can leave one dedicated for their food too!
Measurements are etched for easy reading on the handle when in use and on the bottom of the scoop with a cheerful greeting from the Honey Bear when stowed on a wall.
Quality measuring for quality people. =)
Designed with love in the USA
Everyday life is full of small unpleasantries that go unnoticed and they add up.
So... we make our products to improve your quality of life through “the small” things. Whether it’s giving you peace of mind with our drink stirrers, saving time & effort with our dedicated scoops, or as simple as Honey Bear’s smile to greet you with your morning brew.
Experience an unexpected sense of liberation & peace when removing a long-hidden thorn in your day and enjoy something new & pleasant in its place.
Reduce waste by investing in quality products that will last a lifetime
What’s the best way to reduce waste?
Invest in items that won’t become trash.
Cheap measuring cups can contaminate your food with rust & chipped metal and even break when scooping a heavy load of ingredients. When they break, you're left behind with the trash and an additional expense to replace that item. Not to mention ruining recipes from breaking during use or being inaccurate.
Save yourself this stress and invest in the quality you deserve.
Our measuring cups are made from real stainless steel with proper thicknesses, rounded edges, and sizes.
Reward yourself with the better kitchenware you deserve
Our products are intended to last and be passed down.
We focus every penny on the quality of our measuring tools, not the packaging.
Our priority is you & those you care for
- Polished stainless steel not only looks good. Its smooth surface makes for easy cleaning
- Sturdy and accurate with a bit a heft, these measuring cups feel good to hold & use daily with confidence
- Perfect sizes for your measuring needs, including portioning out a meal for man's best friend or your feline besty
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe: Will not discolor in the dishwasher
- Solid 3 ¾” handle provides you the leverage for ease of use
- Hangable with slot hole at the end of the handle to be hung for easy access and storage
- Laser-etched measurements on handle and bottom ( for reading when stowed via hanging)
What our customers are saying
"These measuring cups have a sturdy feel - like denser products will not break them.I like that I could buy just 1/4 cups. For some reason all of the 1/4 cups have disappeared. Ok, I know the reason, dear hubs, the scientist, absconds with them for his mad scientist experiments or concoctions and I really don't want them back."
Great quality, use for dog and cat food measuring
"These measuring cups are perfect. I use them for inside my dog & cat food bins. I am glad I spent more money for higher quality- I’ve had them for about a month now and they have not rusted at all. (a huge plus since I live in a high humidity region.)"
"These are great! I bought them to replace a different 1/4 cup that got broken in the disposal. These are very sturdy, you can scoop out things without bending the handle. I like that it comes in a 2 pack b/c I use this measuring cup the most."
Good quality. Vet approved.
"Very nice scoops. Longer handle does make it easier to reach into dog food container. As a Vet I recommend scoops like this that you can level off, making food portions more consistent."